Thursday, October 22, 2009

Adobe Lightroom 3 Beta

I love Lightroom 2 for photo editing.  I do pretty much all of my photo editing in LR and found that I rarely use Photoshop Elements anymore unless I want a specific action or for digi scrapbooking.  I follow the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips Blog and was really excited to see that they have a Beta version of Lightroom 3 that is available to everyone not just existing LR users.  If you're interested in giving LR a try, I highly recommend downloading this program.  Now remember it's a Beta version and not the final version so there may be some quirks, but think it's great for deciding if you want to add LR when the completed version comes out.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Beta

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails