Sunday, October 4, 2009

DIY Sunday

The DIY section on My Great Retreat is probably my favorite place to hang out. It is a place to share with others tutorials that you find on the net, current projects or ask advice about how to accomplish something.

I personally love upcycling and it is something that has gained popularity in the last few years. There is nothing more satisfying than digging through the shelves at the local thrift shop and finding something that can be transformed into a bag, dress for my little ones or a funky hat!


We would love to get more fiber artists who knit or crochet and people who have ideas of inexspensive and fun activities to do with kids. And visit us to find some great tutorial links. This is one of my favorite tutorials http://www.mygreatretreat.com/showthread.php?tid=272

There are also a lot of digital scrapbookers who have fabulous links to free templates and other fun stuff.
I hope to see you over there and here for crafty stuff from me!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails