Friday, March 26, 2010

Amazing Toy Story 1 & Toy Story 2 movie deal!

I'm sorry for not posting this sooner, but you have until Saturday that you can do this!

If you own Toy Story 1 or 2 (dvd or vhs) you can join http://www.disneymovierewards.com and enter their bar codes. When you enter the bar code you can get a coupon for which ever movie you entered for $10 off the dvd/blu ray combo pack. If you can get both, here's an awesome deal for you....

Go to Toys R Us (with both coupons!)
TS1 and TS2 combo packs are $29.99. But for purchasing BOTH at the same time you'll save $13 off of each! Plus you'll have your coupons. So this is how it will look:

TS1 combo pack - $29.99
TS2 combo pack - $29.99
Total before discounts/coupons - $59.98 + tax
Minus - $26.00 (for buying both)
Minus - $10.00 (TS1 combo pack coupon)
Minus - $10.00 (TS2 combo pack coupon)

Total after coupons - $13.98 + tax! (or $6.99 each)

That is AMAZING for a DVD/Blu Ray Combo pack!!! That's saving over 75%!

But wait! There's more!

Each TS combo pack comes with a code for a FREE MOVIE TICKET to go see Toy Story 3! So if you got both movies, you'll have $17 in free movie tickets! Making everything wash out to be FREE!!

P.S. - if you don't own the Toy Story movies to get the bar code, ask friends or family. That's what I did. Each coupon can be printed a limit of 2 times! So what I did was my friend gave me her codes, I printed (2) TS1 coupons and (2) TS2 coupons - then went and did our deal (part of the dvd awesomeness) for her. So it was coupon sharing love! Want to see how I did my deal? Click HERE!

Need help understanding this? It's ok - I know it's a little complicated, but worth it and you'll totally get a couponing rush! So please feel free to come HERE and ask questions!

THIS DEAL WILL END ON SATURDAY MARCH 27TH!

 Want to see how I did my deal? Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails