Monday, March 29, 2010

Coupon Communities



I have been a member at A Full Cup for a long time now, and I have to say it has been incredibly helpful. When I was just a beginner at coupons, so many wonderful people helped answer my (what I realize now were silly) questions. It really set me on my path to learn more about couponing, and then later to start teaching others how to save in my community.

Besides that (and a lot of other things), they offer a fun thing called 'Coupon Trains'. They are vary on how they work (since they are run by individual members) but they have the same basic idea. It's a group of members that agree to send an envelope chock full of coupons that you want - and you send an envelope out to someone with coupons they want. It's a great way to get multiples of those coupons you really use all the time - all for the cost of a stamp! And if you don't want to join a train, you can just post up trades with other members!

And I love their coupon database! When I do my match ups for Weekly Deals, that's the database I use for about 95% off it!

It's a great site, and if you're just getting into couponing or are a seasoned veteran - you should still check out A Full Cup!
   
P.S. - These opinions are my own and I'm not being compensated to brag on them. I just wanted to share one of my favorite resources!

If you ever have any questions about coupons, or what to see some hot deals, be sure to visit me at my blog, SavingObsession.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails